In January 2014, Liz M Lopez, with business Partner, Tracie Thompson launched the Keystone Mastermind Alliance. We started by leading select groups of business owners in closed door mastermind groups. The 3-month mastermind program was so successful that KMA expanded to include Monthly Business Brainstorming Events, Business Workshops, Speaking Events, and Business Coaching.
Four years later, in January 2018, the Keystone Mastermind Alliance acquired a local networking organization (in Tampa Bay, FL) and formed the KMA Network – a mastermind networking community with over 150 members and 5 active chapters. This expansion aligned to our commitment to enthusiastically bring together positive and collaborative business owners at varying stages of business growth to network and facilitate discussions based on:
• Proactive Approach to Growth: We champion members and support them in setting their direction and intentionally creating sustainable growth in their businesses and careers.
• Goal Setting & Accountability: Our members set meaningful goals, create action plans, and collaborate with members to achieve measurable results.
• Broad Perspectives: Each member contributes unique knowledge, vision, and skills that can be of value to all members and allow for new solutions to challenges and barriers.
• Social Presence: We embrace social media and encourage all members to polish their digital presence and present a compelling professional brand across all relevant social networks.
• Professional Development: KMA prides itself in being agile and responsive to Small Business needs. We provide affordable, high-quality workshops to enable our business community members to develop new skills needed for their ongoing success.
• Cutting-Edge Trends: We continually seek to explore and share emerging tools, strategies, and system that enable better business management, marketing, and revenue generation.