9800 4th St N #300
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
Basic LinkedIn 101 – Creating a Powerful Presence on LinkedIn – St. Pete
This event is sponsored by Working Women of Tampa Bay and hosted by Concannon & Miller.
Expert Liz M. Lopez will show you easy ways to build your personal brand, stay visible to your audience, and use the very powerful search functions on LinkedIn to find prospects. These powerful tools and strategies can help you find leads, build relationships, and convert them into customers.
Thanks to Concannon Miller and Frank Crum, Professional Employer Organization for sponsoring this monthly Women Entrepreneurs Exchange workshop series. Lunch will be served prior to class.
During the workshop, Liz will cover:
- Building a powerful and engaging LinkedIn profile including:
- Developing a great headline
- Writing a summary that sells you
- Building a relevant and impressive history
- Using other fields that add value (and which ones don’t!)
- Recognizing and taking advantage of buying signals
- Basic prospecting for contacts, partners, and clients on LinkedIn
No special skills required – you just need to have an existing LinkedIn account. No laptops needed. Join the event and learn easy-to-follow strategies to connect with prospects, develop relationships, and ultimately generate more income using LinkedIn.
– See more at: http://www.workingwomenoftampabay.com/event-2215447?CalendarViewType=1&SelectedDate=4/5/2016#sthash.uK8G5hsU.dpuf