We develop original marketing content for any size business that needs to reach their target audience.
We’ve helped hundreds of Entrepreneurs, Small Businesses, and Corporate Leaders develop their brand identity, tell their story honestly, and create a compelling “call-to-action” about their product or service. Whether it’s content for a website, email marketing campaigns, blogs, or a multi-page industry report, we write in a manner that reflects your style and is relevant to your customer base and industry.
In the early internet days, websites were pretty much static online brochures. Once the design was finished, you loaded your text and images and you were done.
This is no longer the case. The more effective websites contain professionally crafted content that is strategically designed for connecting with your target audience and supporting your search engine optimization (SEO) strategy. Fresh and interactive messaging gives visitors a reason to return to your website and can elevate your Google ranking.
While making your website visible is critical, it is equally important that your website content be legible. Writing solely for SEO, with keeping the customer in mind often results in hard to reach an almost nonsensical text that turns prospects away from your website.
The key is to engage customers through words by communicating your message, in your voice, in a manner that makes sense…while also incorporating keywords and phrases that support your SEO strategy.
The words on your website are important. The right message creates a strong call-to-action that helps convert website visitors into happy customers.
Web designers are experts in technical web design, they are not writers! Some may offer to “give it a shot”, but ultimately, you own the process of providing the web designer with high-quality content to put on your website.
Focus your time on what you do best. Writing about your own business can be challenging and frustrating. Especially if you need keep in mind page formats and SEO strategies as you write. You will better grow your business and generate more revenue by meeting with clients, networking, and making sales while you trust us to create meaningful content for your website.
Every sale you make requires words. If your marketing materials were strictly pictures, without words, it would be very difficult to motivate a sale. At the very least, you need words to describe your product/service and explain pricing. At best, the right words elevate you above competitors and get your target market excited about doing business with you. Whether on your business cards, brochures, sales cards, flyers, banners, print ads, etc., great marketing copy:
- Represents you and should be in your voice
- Conveys the value of your product or service
- Tells the story of your brand and creates trust
- Is the backbone of your SEO strategy
- Educates your prospects and motivates them to connect with you
- Contains a compelling call-to-action that warms a sale
Assessment & Editing
- Editing Existing Content = start at $395 up to 6 web pages
- Original Content Writing = starts at $495 up to 6 web pages
- Website Assessment (no editing) = $149 up to 10 web pages
- Single Blog $150 up to 700 words
- 3 month package = $425
- 6 month package = $775
- 12 month package = $1,499 Best Value!
- Business Letters, Newsletters = start at $125 per page
- Email Marketing Content = starts at $145 per email
- Professional Bios = start at $145 per page (typically only one page, price varies based on need for interview or research)
Power Point Design
- Up to 15 Slides = start at $375
- Up to 25 Slides = start at $550
- Up to 50 Slides = start at $995
- Up to 90 slides = $1499
Contact Liz to request a personalized quote for your project.